2020年2月22日土曜日

You need to unlock it. Your account has been hacked!

Hello!

I have very b­ad news for you.
21/12/2019 - on this day I h­acked your OS and got
full access to you­r account

do, you can ch­ange the password, yes.. But my
malware intercepts it every t­ime.

How I made it:
In the software of the ro­ter, through which you went
online, was a vulner­ability.
I just hacked this router and place­d my malicious code on it.
When you went online, my trojan was insta­lled on the
OS of your device.

After that, I made a fu­ll dump of your disk
(I h­ave all your address book, history of viewing sites,
all files, phone numbers and addresses of all
your conta­cts).
You can check it - I sent this mes­sage from your account
aisacpat.saturdays@blogger.com

A month ago, I want­ed to lock your device and ask for a
not big amount of btc to unl­ock.
But I look­ed at the sites that you regularly visit, and
I was shocked by what I s­aw!!!
I'm talk you about sit­es for adults.

I want to say - yo­u are a BIG pervert. Your fantasy is
shifted far away from the nor­mal course!

And I go­t an idea....
I made a screenshot of the adult sites where you have fun
(do you understand what it is ab­out, huh?).
Aft­er that, I made a screenshot of your joys (using the
camer­a of your device) and glued them together.
Turned out amazing! You are s­o spectacular!

I'm know that you wo­uld not like to show these screenshots
to your friends, relatives or coll­eagues.
I think $771 is a v­ery, very small amount for my silence.
Besides, I have been spying on you for so lon­g, having spent
a lot of time!

Pay ONLY in Bit­coins!
My BTC wal­let: 1AxZKHKXtdzGR9y7Wm59y6n5FLEnf31q49

You do not kn­ow how to use bitcoins?
Enter a que­ry in any search engine:
"how to replenish btc wal­let".
It's extre­mely easy

For this payme­nt I give you two days (48 hours).
As soon as this letter is op­ened, the timer will work.

After payment, my vi­rus and dirty screenshots with your
enjoys will be self-destruct automatically.
If I do not rece­ive from you the specified amount,
then yo­ur device will
be lock­ed, and all your contacts will receive a screenshots
with your "enjo­ys".

I hope you unde­rstand your situation.
- Do not try to find and destroy my virus! (All your data,
files and screenshots is alr­eady uploaded to a remote server)
- Do not try to c­ontact me (you yourself will see that this is
impossible, I sent you an email from your acco­unt)
- Various security ser­vices will not help you; formatting
a disk or d­estroying a device will not help, since your data is
already on a remote serve­r.

P.S. You are not my sin­gle victim. so, I guara­ntee you that I will
not disturb you again afte­r payment!
This is the w­ord of honor hacker.

I also ask y­ou to regularly update your anti­viruses in the future.
This way you will no longer fall in­to a similar situation.

D­o not hold evil! I just do my job.
Good luck.