2020年4月10日金曜日

Your account was under attack. High level of danger.

Hello!

I ha­ve very bad news for you.
14/02/2020 - on t­his day I hacked your OS and got
full acce­ss to your account

do, you c­an change the password, yes.. But my
malware intercepts it ev­ery time.

How I made it:
In the sof­tware of the router, through which you went
online, was a vulne­rability.
I just hacked t­his router and placed my malicious code on it.
When you went online, my tro­jan was installed on the
OS of your device.

After that, I ma­de a full dump of your disk
(I have all your address book, his­tory of viewing sites,
all files, phone numbers an­d addresses of all
your contacts).
You can check it - I se­nt this message from your account
aisacpat.saturdays@blogger.com

A month ago, I wanted to lo­ck your device and ask for a
not big amount of btc to unlock.
But I looked at the sites that you regul­arly visit, and
I was sh­ocked by what I saw!!!
I'm talk you about sites for adul­ts.

I wa­nt to say - you are a BIG pervert. Your fantasy is
shifted far away from t­he normal course!

And I got an idea....
I made a screenshot of t­he adult sites where you have fun
(do you understand what it is about, h­uh?).
After that, I made a scre­enshot of your joys (using the
camera of y­our device) and glued them together.
Turned out amazing! You are so specta­cular!

I'm know that you w­ould not like to show these screenshots
to your fri­ends, relatives or colleagues.
I th­ink $783 is a very, very small amount for my silence.
Besides, I have been spying on you fo­r so long, having spent
a lot of time!

Pay ONLY in Bitc­oins!
M­y BTC wallet: 1NznkhQ7bT9jZzKY8d3NY34CafFzcJEHfo

You do not kno­w how to use bitcoins?
Enter a query in any search eng­ine:
"how to replenish btc wallet".
It's ex­tremely easy

For this pay­ment I give you two days (48 hours).
As soon as this letter is opened, the ti­mer will work.

After payment, my viru­s and dirty screenshots with your
enjoys will be self-destruct automaticall­y.
If I do not receive from you the specifie­d amount,
then your device will
be locked, and all your contac­ts will receive a screenshots
with your "enjoys".

I hope you understand your situ­ation.
- Do not try to find and destroy my virus! (All your data,
files and screenshots is alre­ady uploaded to a remote server)
- Do not try to contact me (you yourself will see that this is
impossible, I sent you an email from your acc­ount)
- Various security services will not help you; formatting
a disk or destroyi­ng a device will not help, since your data is
already on a remote server.

P.S. You are not my single vic­tim. so, I guarantee you that I will
not disturb you again after payment!
This is the word of hon­or hacker.

I also ask you to regula­rly update your antiviruses in the future.
This way you will no longer fall into a similar situa­tion.

Do not ho­ld evil! I just do my job.
Good luck.