2021年10月13日水曜日

I think you should go through this

Hi,

Expect you actually don't really mind my english sentence structure,
considering that im from Denmark. I contaminated your system with a malware
and now have all your personal data from your operating system.

It was set up on an adult website and after that you've picked the online
video, it, my program instantly got into your system.

After that, your web-cam recorded you fapping, additionally i caught a
video that you have seen.

Just after some time additionally, it pulled out all your social contact
info. If u wish me to wipe out your all that i currently have - transfer me
740 euros in bitcoin its a crypto. Its my btc account number -
bc1q7suvam0ae9pjzuhtluuxpyyupsnxvz8a72klr6

At this moment you will have 22 hrs. to decide Immediately after i will get
the transfer i'm going wipe out this evidence and every little thing
completely. Or else, please be sure this footage is going to be submitted to
all of your friends.

Do Not Reply to This Email